“Money won’t create success. The freedom to make it will.”
– South African President Nelson Mandela
PILO prides itself on its Banking & Finance practice vis-à-vis comparably sized law firms in Thailand.
Our services include:
- Offering legal advice on short-term mechanisms (e.g., overdrafts, promissory notes, and bills of exchange), long-term mechanisms (e.g., term loan) & trade finance mechanisms (e.g., letters of credit, trust receipts and packing credits).
- Offering legal advice on project financing and syndicated loan agreements.
- Assisting clients that wish to establish asset management companies, property funds, and private funds.
- Drafting derivative agreements like futures, options, and swaps according to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) standards.
Advising on initial public offerings (IPOs), trading securities and investing in the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).