We aspire to acquire a profound understanding of our clients in order to provide legal solutions that create long-term value. To accomplish this, we endeavour to understand each client’s business, industry, and any other pertinent aspects such as mission statements, vision statements, and corporate values. It is this attention to detail and level of commitment you should expect from a trusted legal adviser.
To Accomplish our Mission, we uphold certain core values within the firm:
- Accessibility: This is the cornerstone of any good relationship. We pride ourselves on our accessibility and responsiveness to clients. We endeavor to respond to all emails and queries within the same day, but no later than 24 hours.
- Knowledge: We are in the business of acquiring information and disseminating knowledge in the most relatable way possible.
- Desire to Understand: As purveyors of knowledge, we seek to know and understand the big picture, and not just the intricacies. This allows us to attain lasting client objectives.
- Sustainable: Our goal is to build a sustainable practice. This entails ethical and professional conduct as well as competent legal services, which means repeat clients.
- Service: The nature of the legal profession is grounded in service – getting you to your goals. It’s what we do.
- Proactive: Benjamin Franklin wisely noted that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” While the quote was in relation to safety, it is equally applicable to the legal profession. We pride ourselves on adopting a proactive approach with our clients. Doing so allows us to spot issues and solve problems beforehand, even ones that the clients have not identified, thereby allowing us to deliver greater value added and even cost savings to our clients.
- Integrity: Integrity is the foundation on which great law practices are built. Our integrity begins and ends with keeping client confidence and trust, honesty, and upholding the law with a zero-tolerance policy towards bribery and corruption. We strongly believe that good lawyers don’t need to rely on bribery and corruption to get the job done. The ethical duties and professional standards of the legal profession are our North Star that guide us each day.
- Innovative Yet Practical: We are well aware that most clients see lawyers simply as cost centers that are tangential to their business. We strive to show our clients that lawyers can also create value alongside the sales and operations departments of their businesses. We relish in providing effective, efficient and thoughtful solutions that create long-term value that exceed the expectations of our clients.